Castlevania: Rondo of Blood is the first in the series of Dracula X games.
Hacks of Castlevania: Rondo of Blood:
- Castlevania Millenium 1 - A hack involving Richter Belmont featuring new level designs
- Dracula Fight - A hack at the top of the castle keep where Dracula first watches Richter battle several bosses before fighting him.
- Castlevania Circle of the Moon Hugh Baldwin Hack - A Hack that reverses the roles of Hugh Baldwin and Nathan Graves to allow you to play as Hugh Baldwin.
Castlevania: Harmony of DissonanceEdit
Hacks of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance: <onlyinclude>
The following fan fiction are related to the games Rondo of Blood, Dracula X Chronicles, Dracula X, and Symphony of the Night (Bloodlines portion). Descriptions, author names, and fan fiction links are from FanFiction.net, unless stated otherwise.
See Harmony of Dissonance Fan Fiction (1748)
Before Rondo of Blood
During Rondo of Blood (1792)
- STAGE 0: PROLOGUE  by Satoryu - An extended look at what happened before Richter Belmont set out on his mission to defeat Dracula.
- Castlevania Fanfic - Richter by DukeMills - I loved the dialogue and the battle between Richter Belmont and Count Dracula. I am still new to the Castlevania universe but have played and beaten both Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night. I love the Christian symbolism and also the way it has very good points about mankind in general throughout the story. I must say I was quite disappointed to see the sequel to Rondo of Blood portraying Richter as a man who loves to only fight, and then is crushed by Alucard. Richter was a great man and it seemed he loved this battle as much as I did - perhaps a little too much for his own good.
After Rondo of Blood
See Symphony of the Night Fan Fiction (1797)